head

7.7.15

Summer has come, so has SUMMER DISCOUNT!


Summer is definitely inspiring period of the year. The abundance of fruits, colours, scents and aromas  all around make me think of colorful, cheerful and wonderful smelling soaps.
Who doesn't want to have his bath in fresh, summery scents, right?
I think I have to reprogram my mind soap wise, meaning :to think about summer soaps in spring, so they could be ready in summer. Luckily, these will be ready this summer.



'Mojito'


This very popular summer beverage had been long on my desire list, so I soaped it as soon as I smelled its beautiful fresh, tart, uplifting aroma. I added some peppermint essential oil to make it more minty, cos I like it minty.

diva soap, mojito, soap swirl
fresh mojito with mint leaves

The recipe includes shea butter and almond oil, along with pure silk fibres. It's conditionng, suitable for all skin types.


diva soap, soap swirls, mojito soap


I wanted tiny, wispy swirls to imitate peppermint leaves and I hope my swirls resemble them.
Top is decorated with melt & pour ice cubes.
diva soap, diva sapuni, mojito sapun, swirls
anyone for glass of mojito?



in the mould and cut


Soap will be ready from 8. August

Ingredients: Sodium Olivate, Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Sodium Castorate, Sodium Almondate, glycerin,  pure silk fibers, Menta piperita (peppermint) oil, cosmetic pigments, premium cosmetic fragrance (melt & pour soap embeds)



'That Juicy Summer'


Fresh, again. This time, with sweet mandarin notes, somewhat sweet, but then again, very fresh and summery. The fragrance blend will remind you of freshly squeezed mandarins, spiced up with melons and pineapples and bananas. Could it be more refreshing in hot days?


diva soap, soap embeds, summer
very juicy, very inviting...

The scent is very powerful, I'll love it. In fact, everyone does, because I've had people coming and sighing over it, with not being able to stop sniffing it, lol.

The recipe is enriched with shea butter, avocado and almond oils. Silk is something I don't have to stress out, right?

Some more pictures....



diva soap, soap embeds, summer
the balls are cp soap


And all look like this first:


handmade soap, diva soap, soap embeds
soap top

diva soap, soap embeds, summer, satsuma
balls are everywhere



diva soap, soap embeds, summer
bubbles & balls all around


The soap is suitable for all skin types and will be available from 10. August.


Ingredients: Sodium Olivate, Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Sodium Castorate, Sodium Avocadate, Sodium Almondate, glycerin,  pure silk fibers, cosmetic pigments, Citrus Sinensis (sweet orange) oil, premium cosmetic fragrance






At the end, I want to announce that big sale is running on our

 International Shop Site

All soaps are discounted at absolute amount of 0.5 eur and plus some of them are discounted at extra 20% . 

It's never been easier to get your favourite piece of pure luxury and indulgence!

6 comments:

  1. They girls were next to me when I was reading this post and all they could say about your yellow summer soap was' wow, mama, such a beautiful soap, can you also make one of this? ' :)
    I haven't seen in a while such a summer cuttie! Bravo, Maja!
    The Mojito is lovely too, so fresh looking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah,thanks Nat! Yes, of course you can make them very summery yellow soap, if they just press you enough :-)
      Would be lovely to see you using some curcuma or similar to achieve the warm, sunny yellow with some colorful embeds inside!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh Maja Mojito i That Juicy Summer izgledaat tolku privlecno i kako da ne gi posaka covek haha. Prekrasni boi imaat i dvata sapuni. Mojito sapunot izgleda bas kako Mojito pijalokot,posebno gorniot del i da izgleda kako da ima lisja od nane :)) I pak sapun so miris na prevkusni ovosja mmmmm posebno vo ovoj mirisot na mandarinaaaaa :-))) i izgleda bas letno i osvezitelno. Sovrseno Maja!
    Zorica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da Zorice, dvata se sosema letni mirisi, totalno razlicni, a sepak, ne veruvam deka na nekogo nema da mu se dopadnat dvata. Ti blagodaram za komentarot!

      Delete
  3. Both soaps are gorgeous, Maja! I love minty scents and Mojito is perfect for the season. The swirls do look like leaves, and the MP ice cubes are a nice touch. The Juicy Summer soap is so colorful and fun! I love the soap balls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny. Yes, I finally catch up with the season, lol. Both are summery scents and well timed for the summer. I believe everyone likes those scents, especially consumers of mojito and fruit lovers.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment